Top Ten Things To Do in August (especially when guests arrive)
Top Ten Things to Do in August (especially when guests visit)
- Wayne County Fair – August 2-10. Demolition, Monster trucks, Livestock, Music, Food and MORE! Local fun for the whole family.
- Milford’s Festival of Wood – August 3-4
- Hike! There are miles and miles of trails available throughout the Pocono Mountains. Shuman Point, Thunder Swamp, Prompton State Park are just a few.
- Beer Tasting – Wallenpaupack Brewing Company, Irving Cliff and Here & Now. Make sure you have a designated driver!
- Lacawac Sanctuary’s 4th Annual Farm to Plate Dinner – Saturday August 10, 2019 6-9 pm $85 per person
- Kayak – Delaware and Lackawaxen Rivers as well as Lake Wallenpaupack and Promised Land.
- Visit the Dorflinger Factory Museum and then stop by the Art Factory.
- Enjoy a concert at Dorflinger-Suydam Wildflower Music Festival.
- Bike – plenty of trails for mountain biking or enjoy the scenic route along the Towpath.
- Wally Lake Fest – August 23-25